Gaming Call of Duty 4 DS

samnoon93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just started playing and I've done the grenades tutorial. I've gone to the Vance guy and he said something about charges, but I can't find where I'm supposed to go. Help please?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It should be marked by a gold star on your map. And it's blinking a goldish colour on a table nearby.

I also kinda need help. I'm at the place where you rescue the sniper and shoot down three others, and then call in an airstrike on the tank that comes. I call it, but then nothing happens, and when I try to call them in again, I get killed. Help?

samnoon93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I got to that bit and I have to do something with the pipes. But I can't seem to make them all light up at the same time.

samnoon93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did it
smile.gif

BigBob85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bigbob85.insaneparadox.com
XP
Country
Wait untill you get to the snipper bit, I was stuck there for ages (dont like to use walkthroughs, want to play by myself
tongue.gif
).
Also, when you do get to that bit, dont grenade one of your troops, because I killed the guy that was ment to kick the door down, then I was stuck there trying to figure out what to do
happy.gif

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
For me hardest in all game was (1 disarming atom bomb from the truck (i had to do this couple of times, and last action part of game (defending of detonator, also had to do this couple of times). As for snipers, you always must be extra carefull,croach, and walk with sniper zoom on, when someone say "sniper".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM