Homebrew C64-network.org (ex-Frodo) v1-RC released

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, thanks for your work on this emulator. This was the cool system when I was a kid. I know the 64 was supposed to be for more than games, but really what better use?

I had one thing to add or request. I can't seem to get the "n" key to work on the virtual keyboard. Everything else is fine. Where it is holding me up is trying to play (N)OVICE on Leaderboard. You have to type "n" to contiune through the menu. Great game for its time by the way if anyone here hasn't played it. Everytime I play Tiger Woods PGA Tour I wonder how many ideas came from Leaderboard.

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luckwii said:
First off, thanks for your work on this emulator. This was the cool system when I was a kid. I know the 64 was supposed to be for more than games, but really what better use?

I had one thing to add or request. I can't seem to get the "n" key to work on the virtual keyboard. Everything else is fine. Where it is holding me up is trying to play (N)OVICE on Leaderboard. You have to type "n" to contiune through the menu. Great game for its time by the way if anyone here hasn't played it. Everytime I play Tiger Woods PGA Tour I wonder how many ideas came from Leaderboard.

I remember one summer, we played Leaderboard every afternoon. Those were the days!
yaynds.gif

scsiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
bubbleboy said:
MrTea said:
bubbleboy said:
Do you plan on supporting USB devices? In any case, great work!!
yaywii.gif
yaywii.gif

keyboards already work.
smile.gif
I'm not sure if its worth adding usb hd's though as the games are soooooo small anyway?

Not if you have almost every single C64 game and demo ever released!!

Err.. all backed up from the original 5 1/4 floppies I store in my attic of course.
unsure.gif

yep, got the complete gamebase +- 20.000 titles . Games may be small but lotsa smalls make a big...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi