ScamaRama!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well If IGN is correct core has been bumped back from 6-16-09 to 6-23-09, so if you were waiting you’re going to be waiting longer. And judging by all the delays 6-23 will probably be bumped again as well. I've been looking forward to seeing how this FPS turns out, that is if it ever comes out.
unsure.gif

2gtsns1.jpg

Seaniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No offense to anyone still interested, but this is a joke.
I cared the first oh i dunno..5 or 6 times it was delayed, now its just ridiculous.

(*goes back to the myriad of FPS games on his ipod touch)

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
James_Wulfe said:
0ld8oy said:
Now according to GameFAQS it's street date is 7/7/09!

gamefaqs...

Not a very credible resource imo, but yea THIS SUCKS, been wating on this since they started delaying it in march, either give us the game or drop it.
hate2.gif

Hadrian said he emailed Grafitti and they told him its delayed to July too: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2045566
I'll just have to wait for this, Black Sigil was suprisingly enjoyable despite the delays. At most it will just a delayed till christmas, since they can earn more then.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish games would release more like movies and actually come out when they say they will. Either that or just don't give us a release date until they KNOW it's releasing at that time.

Watch it be that all the delays are for is to add some heavy-duty piracy protection. You know, instead of anything useful like WiFi.

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think it is just more humorous to watch everyone go "Booo this game sucks" "I am no longer interested" but you know when it comes out they will be the first to get it.
laugh.gif
Either way i can wait till the 7th its not like i don't have 358/2 Days to keep me occupied......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@