Hacking Bypass 7 day limit on system transfers?

astrangeone

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
2,228
Solutions
2
Reaction score
695
Trophies
0
Age
43
Location
Canada
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
1,416
Country
Canada
Is there a way I can bypass the 7 day limit on system transfers? My aunt bought two n3DSes and wanted me to do the DSiWare downgrade on both of them. I got everything working on one of them, and now she's leaving in 3 days and I want to get the system done before she heads back to China.
 
Is there a way I can bypass the 7 day limit on system transfers? My aunt bought two n3DSes and wanted me to do the DSiWare downgrade on both of them. I got everything working on one of them, and now she's leaving in 3 days and I want to get the system done before she heads back to China.
Nope, the check is server side.
 

Site & Scene News