Buying NDS Lite from DVDstars.com - your opinion

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Shtroodle, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Shtroodle
    OP

Shtroodle Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2005
    Stankonia
    Hey everybody.
    After few years of waiting I finally decided to buy myself a NDS. And seeing how the new batch of SLOT 1 flashcards is doing I guess the time is just right, right? [​IMG]

Anyway, I've done some research and came up with www.dvdstars.com as the best place to snatch my NDSLite from - their prices are really good (NDSLite Onyx - $141.94, LINK) and they offer worldwide free shipping which is quite important for me since I'm from Europe. I'm interested in your personal experience with them and possibly some other recomendations too - I don't want to mess this up since I'm really looking forward to getting a ride on this NDS rollercoaster everyone is talking about [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Tokas

Tokas GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2006
    I was thinking of buying a Nintendo DS Lite from Dvdstars a while ago, but I ended up ordering from Videogamesplus instead.
    Almost as cheap, but I know alot of people who had ordered from Videogamesplus before with great success. And right now Im a happy customer too. [​IMG]

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info....oducts_id=11784

3. Shtroodle
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2005
    Stankonia
    Thanks for the tip but I just tried ordering NDS Lite from their site and it gave me this:

International Shipping (Worldwide CZ : 0.5 lb(s)) - $87.63US

I'm sure this can't be right since shipping form Mars would probably end up cheaper, but I still think that DVDstars.com is a better option for me - at least moneywise.

So, is there anyone here who used their services before? Thanks.

4. jpxdude

jpxdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 5, 2006
    London UK
    I got my DS from DVDstars delivered all the way to the UK in summer last year!

They are fantastic...at the time, I managed to snag it for about £75, due to the favourable exchange rate, and a coupon on the AVS forums...and on top of that, the shipping was included free, as well as a european charger and extra stylus. DVDstars are great and very reliable!

:thumbsup:

5. Shtroodle
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2005
    Stankonia
    Wow! Thanks for a swift reply - that's great!

6. taubstumm

taubstumm Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2003
    Gambia, The
    Great. DVDstars was just the kinda shop I was looking for! Godda love this exchange rate [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice