OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey everybody.
After few years of waiting I finally decided to buy myself a NDS. And seeing how the new batch of SLOT 1 flashcards is doing I guess the time is just right, right?
wink.gif

Anyway, I've done some research and came up with www.dvdstars.com as the best place to snatch my NDSLite from - their prices are really good (NDSLite Onyx - $141.94, LINK) and they offer worldwide free shipping which is quite important for me since I'm from Europe. I'm interested in your personal experience with them and possibly some other recomendations too - I don't want to mess this up since I'm really looking forward to getting a ride on this NDS rollercoaster everyone is talking about
yaynds.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shtroodle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the tip but I just tried ordering NDS Lite from their site and it gave me this:

International Shipping (Worldwide CZ : 0.5 lb(s)) - $87.63US

I'm sure this can't be right since shipping form Mars would probably end up cheaper, but I still think that DVDstars.com is a better option for me - at least moneywise.

So, is there anyone here who used their services before? Thanks.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I got my DS from DVDstars delivered all the way to the UK in summer last year!

They are fantastic...at the time, I managed to snag it for about £75, due to the favourable exchange rate, and a coupon on the AVS forums...and on top of that, the shipping was included free, as well as a european charger and extra stylus. DVDstars are great and very reliable!

:thumbsup:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Materia_tofu, she is autistic and she is interested in that stuff