Buying NDS Lite from DVDstars.com - your opinion

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Shtroodle, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Shtroodle
    OP

Newcomer Shtroodle Advanced Member

Czech Republic
    Hey everybody.
    After few years of waiting I finally decided to buy myself a NDS. And seeing how the new batch of SLOT 1 flashcards is doing I guess the time is just right, right? [​IMG]

Anyway, I've done some research and came up with www.dvdstars.com as the best place to snatch my NDSLite from - their prices are really good (NDSLite Onyx - $141.94, LINK) and they offer worldwide free shipping which is quite important for me since I'm from Europe. I'm interested in your personal experience with them and possibly some other recomendations too - I don't want to mess this up since I'm really looking forward to getting a ride on this NDS rollercoaster everyone is talking about [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Tokas

Member Tokas GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I was thinking of buying a Nintendo DS Lite from Dvdstars a while ago, but I ended up ordering from Videogamesplus instead.
    Almost as cheap, but I know alot of people who had ordered from Videogamesplus before with great success. And right now Im a happy customer too. [​IMG]

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info....oducts_id=11784

3. Shtroodle
    OP

Czech Republic
    Thanks for the tip but I just tried ordering NDS Lite from their site and it gave me this:

International Shipping (Worldwide CZ : 0.5 lb(s)) - $87.63US

I'm sure this can't be right since shipping form Mars would probably end up cheaper, but I still think that DVDstars.com is a better option for me - at least moneywise.

So, is there anyone here who used their services before? Thanks.

4. jpxdude

Member jpxdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I got my DS from DVDstars delivered all the way to the UK in summer last year!

They are fantastic...at the time, I managed to snag it for about £75, due to the favourable exchange rate, and a coupon on the AVS forums...and on top of that, the shipping was included free, as well as a european charger and extra stylus. DVDstars are great and very reliable!

:thumbsup:

5. Shtroodle
    OP

Czech Republic
    Wow! Thanks for a swift reply - that's great!

6. taubstumm

Newcomer taubstumm Advanced Member

Germany
    Great. DVDstars was just the kinda shop I was looking for! Godda love this exchange rate [​IMG]