Hacking Buying Edge Outside of the Internet

OneThreeThreeSev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, i'm a new user so I don't know if there is a thread listing some stores with this. I pretty much want to buy a EDGE card in the future, but I don't think parents would allow me to use their credit card on a relatively unknown site. I could transfer money to paypal, but to avoid this hassle I was wondering if any reputable store sold any authentic EDGE cards.

I live in Toronto (though I could probably go up to Markham)
Thanks!

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would transfer founds to paypal and order one on dealextreme.
Will take 2-3 weeks to arrive from Hong Kong but worth the wait.

muka3d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey OneThreeSeven, your best source for an EDGE card is Deal Extreme. They have it on for $15.30 USD with free shipping. I live in Canada as well (Alberta), and I received one of these in 2.5 weeks with no problem. It's a legit site with a reputation, and they provide regular updates (at least they did with me!). Here's the link: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10919

Enjoy!

OneThreeThreeSev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for long reply.
I am deciding on going with Deal Extreme. Are there any extra duty or taxes (probably GST and PST) on the shipment from DX?
And if I am not at home when shipment comes, where does it go? (Post Office I'm assuming,).
Sorry I'm kind of new to this stuff.

lvt06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OneThreeThreeSeven said:
Sorry for long reply.
I am deciding on going with Deal Extreme. Are there any extra duty or taxes (probably GST and PST) on the shipment from DX?
And if I am not at home when shipment comes, where does it go? (Post Office I'm assuming,).
Sorry I'm kind of new to this stuff.

You may have left it a bit late.....Seems that Dealextreme are SOLD OUT of Edge cards.....

No extra charges. The price on the page is for the item and postage. And an order over $15 gets a tracking number aswell.....

There is a site called focalprice, which seems ok and is simalar to DealExtreme that should have them in stock.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sometimes you can find them in "independent" stores... but they will be expensive, and probably just clone R4s.

the interweb is the best option, and you can always reverse charge a credit card if they rip you off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: