Buying an R4

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by AxelRob, Apr 20, 2012.

1. AxelRob
    OP

AxelRob Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2012
    United States
    I been looking for hours for a site I can trust. I found lightake.com it had R4s, but apprently were removed not to long ago. I contact one of them in email and he said for me to send my mailing address. I want to buy the item on the site though and has anyone bought from the site before?

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Sounds...sketchy when buying like that. Try a different site, like www.etcome.com, the official sponsor of GBATemp, so you know their stuff is good.

3. AxelRob
    OP

AxelRob Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2012
    United States
    Where are the sponsers located in this site?:) thank you for the nice quick reply

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ Panties :3

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I suggest going with this one, it works with WoodR4 as well works on the DSi, DSiXL, and 3DS.
    As well that site has the fastest shipping and I can confirm the card is legit.

5. AxelRob
    OP

AxelRob Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2012
    United States
    THank you it's been so hard for me to find a good site..i'll trust you on this one since I don't want my credit card info to get stolen. I been searching for days....

6. AxelRob
    OP

AxelRob Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2012
    United States
    I found this could I get more information of the site?....
    http://www.webutation.net/go/review/zhuzhuchina.com#

7. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    I have recently made a purchase from zhuzhuchina and can confirm they are trustworthy, i'm in the UK and my item got to me in a little over a week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice