Hardware Buying an O3DS: Will it have the newest firmware?

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi.
If I buy an O3DS will it have the newest firmware pre-installed or not? This would probably depend on if the O3DS is still being made, so that's another question. An answer would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they are used, they are most likely updated to 11.0. If you are going to gamestop or something like that, ask if you can take a look at the firmwares and say its for compatibility with a game.

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If they are used, they are most likely updated to 11.0. If you are going to gamestop or something like that, ask if you can take a look at the firmwares and say its for compatibility with a game.
Seems like common sense could have solved this one. Anyhow, thank you!

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that the standard non XL 3DS has ceased development. So unless you buy used, you should have little chance of getting 11.0.

Note that ceasing development and being sold are different things; I'd say to not buy directly from Nintendo's site.

Reactions: ArviDroid

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If you buy it new there isn"t possible that it have 11.0 unless you buy a Japan console since Nintendo still sells new Original models in Japan.

Reactions: ArviDroid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol