Hacking Buying an Acekard 2i in the UK?

isisisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
I am looking to buy an Acekard 2i in the UK but cannot find any place that sells them.

Does anyone know where I can get one from please, a genuine card?

Also am I right in thinkin that the Acekard 2i can be used in the DSI and the DSI XL?

Thank you

isisisis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you
smile.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ak2i can be used on DSi/XL but you need an older DS/DS lite to flash a firmware to it first. Info a lot of people omit.

Maybe these days they come preflashed, not sure

D

Deleted_171835

Lighttake's shipping can take a while, though.
You should choose from anyone of the below shops
in case you didn't see this above
[shoptemp]30[/shoptemp]​

bensons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm in the UK and wanting to buy a 2i.

I don't mind waiting a few weeks to get one cheap as hell from China.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but since it's become illegal to sell flash cards/carts from the UK, (right?) I've been told you're more likely to get a blag one?

I've bought most, probably all of my and my friend's cards etc from DealExtreme but haven't used them for quite a while. Lightake seems to be the place I'm hearing over and over at the moment. Are they well liked by those gbatemp-ers who've bought from them?

Thanks!

*EDIT*
Seems that DealExtreme don't sell flash cards anymore!

*EDIT 2*
It worries me to look on the Lightake DS card page and to see their Acekard 2i, (Real afaik) right next to the Acecard 3 - 100% fake, 100% Sure.

Is there anything one can do to check beforehand? I guess that's a stupid question really- you need it there in your hand to check it out!

I didn't hear about anyone making coppies of the Xmas versions that they brought out, (?) I don't particularly want one of those- I just thought that maybe one would have more of a chance of getting a genuine card?

peloi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's illegal to sell flash cards in the uk now, I got mine from ShopTemp, took 5 days, it was marked as a card reader
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Codename Ai beejay