Hacking buying a vita from gamestop tommorow 3.68 likely?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,537
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
or do you think they have updated them? they said they only had two in the store also they will let me check them before i buy

D

Deleted User

OP
really need an opinion

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well 8 people reading the thread this my last post on this site no one is helpful anymore

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Cause no one can say. It might be there for a year or 2 minutes.

Ask if you can check if all the buttons work and go into the menu to check. If it's the wrong firmware, say the L button feels weird and you'll check another store or whatever

D

Deleted User

OP
really need an opinion

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well 8 people reading the thread this my last post on this site no one is helpful anymore
ever since dlc has come out games have sucked face it i will buy no systems higher than ps3 and 360 im done supporting video games

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ever since dlc has come out games have sucked face it i will buy no systems higher than ps3 and 360 im done supporting video games
yikes, there are newer games that have no dlc(no dlc that costs money at least, likely still free content updates which is nothing to complain about)

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country

You're only gave 11 minutes and it's the middle of the night, you'll find things like this happens on other forums as well.

Someone may even decide not to help you because of a comment like this.

The only advice I can give is to just check out the units, which you said they would allow you to do in the OP, not something I'd normally see as post worthy.

Reactions: JiveTheTurkey
D

Deleted User

OP
settle down i still feel the same way lmao ok dad i dont need your advice hence why i logged off last night and saw your little comment just now i dont care if no one responds that's their choice oh yeah and blow me
You're only gave 11 minutes and it's the middle of the night, you'll find things like this happens on other forums as well.

Someone may even decide not to help you because of a comment like this.

The only advice I can give is to just check out the units, which you said they would allow you to do in the OP, not something I'd normally see as post worthy.

D

Deleted User

OP
found a 3.68 first try to think i asked fools on here lol thats why inever post only come here when I need a tutorial

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-