Hardware buying a psp in hongkong

PAO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im thinking of buying a psp in hongkong.is it worth it?do they sell v1.5's for less than $290 or if they sell the ones with the latest firmware, r they downgradable to v1.5 no matter what motherboard it comes with? please help
cry.gif

and how much are original 2gig and 4gig memory sticks there?

thanks
biggrin.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
they would sell psps with the latest version. just because its from hong kong does not mean sony don t update it
cool.gif
latest firmware versions show up there first then go to america and then europe.

PAO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how abt the price?i never realy checked wen i was there before.and can i downgrade the latest firmware to v1.5 or custom firmware regradless of the motherboard?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently went to Hong Kong and a LOT of stores advertise downgrading. I suppose if you go to an electrical store in a fancy shopping mall, you'll probably end up with the latest firmware but if you shop around in the other game stores, they all advertise 1.5 and some even has the 3.1 OEA.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can downgrade ANY PSP as long as it's firmware is 3.03 or lower. This is done with an old copy of GTA however. The ones with the 2.0 update on them. Newer copies will not work.

If you have the option of getting a pre-downgraded handheld, go for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!