Last edited by xChryma,

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm just wondering if this SD card will be compatible with an o3DSXL, need more space :P

http://www.umart.com.au/umart1/pro/Products-details.phtml?id=10&id2=317&bid=6&sid=67013

Edit: Just realized it's out of stock, I'll have to go looking tomorrow. Are there any specific things in an SD card that I should be looking for? Or do they all generally work?
It looks like that model of SD card should be okay. Just make sure you buy from a reputable seller, since there are lots of fake cards floating around the Internet. You can test SD card true capacities using h2testw, which is the gold standard in SD authentication. There aren't many limits on SD specs, so long as it's an SDHC (SDXC must be formatted to FAT32). Here's a thread about SD cards, I read somewhere that the 3DS has a maximum read speed of 20MB/s and writes at 10MB/s, but can't find the source for that information to verify. I'm guessing the 3DS won't benefit from UHS card speeds, so buying anything over a class 10 SD won't give you any increase in speed.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side