Hardware Buying a GBA Flash Cart in 2013

DontTurnAround

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking everywhere for an EZ-Flash IV and the only place I can find is here at Aliexpress. Can anyone point me to a store that has any for a price cheaper than that? Preferably I would get a K1 GBA SP but on their website, k1gba.com, it says the website is under maintenance and it may affect orders, and then all of the items are out of stock. The only other place I could find one was on Taoboa.com, and I tried purchasing 2 of them through the agent chinabuyagency.com but so far it's not working.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well they probably won't get anymore stock, the guy took a bunch of orders when he didn't have the stock and now its kinda on back order, he says he is getting more eventually, but who knows.

DontTurnAround

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, my order was not canceled and its still pending, I bet he still does not have stock.

I talked to customer support, and they said that they marked it as "in stock" because some people wanted to reserve one for the next time it came back in stock. They said there are over 200 people waiting to receive a cart.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told ya, if I were you I would buy Ali.

EDIT: That being said, I reinstated my order, be meh, whats $40. I decided to order ali asap, and if this comes through thats nice too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: What matters now is that he's doing alright.