Hacking buy nintendo 3ds to hack or not?

solofrags

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Hi everyone! So, I would like to buy a Nintendo 3ds with zelda as the best game I have played in my life as a player. If linkers 3ds available in the future is good but if the hack of console will be a change then the system must be purchased already modified (chip or other ...) so I do not know what I think and buy it or not .....

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't go wrong with OoT, that's all i know
and even then, if it will be a hardware hack[which is probably the last resort] then there are always tutorials linegring around and some stores[like here in hungary] that do the hardware modification part

solofrags

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you for your answers. was expected to buy the console, pirate or not any façon.But his bizarre'd buy the games again and I am not the only one in this case where we were all used to make the ds games on the internet. Some people think that the console will probably never hackable but so far I do not know which console is resisted hackers.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say just go and buy one for Zelda.
There are some pretty good games on the horizon for the 3DS, and there will be a few more years of new 3DS games and content.
Might aswell buy one now rather than wait 3 years then regret buying one earlier. (Nintendo don't really like price-dropping by the way.)

As far as hacks go, I also reckon this thing will be uncrackable.
Yes like you said nothing is truly unhackable in a way, but consider the PS3, the hackers needed strong motivation before it was hacked.
No one really seems motivated at all to hack the 3DS right now, in my opinion.

You can however run regular DS flash carts in DS mode to play the old DS games,
but the pixel ratio is off so the games look pretty poor on the 3DS's screen.

Also, if the PSP is anything to go by, the oldest model version of the device will be the easiest to hack.
They may release tweaked versions of the 3DS which aren't hackable. (pretty much all consoles do this, sometimes before we even find the exploits.)
So that's another reason to get one earlier, especially if you want to get one to eventually hack it.

solofrags

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I finally motivated to go buy one. If the console will remain inviolable, then the future Nintendo consoles also in my opinion. This is not necessarily hard to counter pirates, simply find the right sécurité.J hope linkers that still will happen because the team LGC who said he tested the game they could copy, also said that we can play. Maybe the Chinese are already in full production for r4 3ds lol we hackers, there's no good for the future, may finally ...
When I see the arrests of hackers who worked on the PS3, it's scary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh