OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jansen88screeny1160209580.jpg

QUOTE said:
How times have changed. Today's news that Burnout Paradise's upcoming Legendary Cars pack will be arriving on consoles this Thursday, February 19th, comes directly from Criterion games via Twitter. Not a press release or forum announcement in sight. Need more proof that we're living in the future? How about flying cars in Paradise City? That's just one of the new vehicles available in the Legendary Cars pack, all of which are based on famous fictional vehicles.

There's no word on pricing yet. Perhaps Criterion will be kind enough to tweet that info before the pack releases on Thursday. Check out the gallery below for more images of these Legendary Cars.

[Gallery: Burnout Paradise: Legendary Cars]
[Source]

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does this pack come with the new island as well or is that separate?

Want.

EDIT: The General Lee better have it's horn.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant believe it coming out this early! They just came out with the Party Pack. This is awesome.

Oh and jumpman, the Island is separate and will come out later. It is still unannounced. I have been keeping up with Paradise updates since the first one. Haven't missed one yet.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Screw the rest of them, I can finally live my life dream of driving the Ecto-1 across town!
....without crappy ghosts running into you to kill you. I hope the PC version gets this too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: