Gaming Burning SSBB error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chibistic
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,516
  • Replies Replies 2

Chibistic

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
31
Country
Iceland
Hi!
I'm new to these forums.
Anyways, I've been trying to burn Super Smash Bros. Brawl recently, but with no success.
I used ImgBurn (though the same error happened with a few other programs), and whenever I try to burn it, I get an error saying "No Seek Complete" and then another error saying "Incompatible Format".
I'm using DVD+R DL disks of Silver Line.
Here's a picture of the log thingy.
Other games work fine. So why is this happening? >_<

Thanks in advance.
Oh, and I hope this is in the right forum and I'm sorry if this is against the rules or something.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted