Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It's been awhile since we last heard of Bully, Rockstar Games' open-ended title set in fictional Bullworth Academy. But now it appears a sequel is on the way from its Vancouver Studio.

Musical composer Shawn Lee, who worked on the first title, confirmed he's currently doing the upcoming soundtrack to the still unannounced sequel.

"Yes. It looks like I will be doing the soundtrack for Bully 2 in the not so distant future," said Lee when asked in an interview with TGL.

Bully was re-released on Xbox 360 and Wii back in 2008 as Bully: Scholarship Edition, but since then there hasn't been much chatter about continuing the series. We hit up Rockstar for a comment and we'll update when we hear back.

Source

The first Bully on the Wii was awesome. I sure hope they bring this one to the Wii too.

D

Deleted_171835

Prepare for some bull-shit controversy..on the news and stuff. In all seriousness, this is great. Loved the first "Bully" and can't wait for the next bully!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't call this an announcement till we hear something from Rockstar. Even if the musical composer said that, it could be misunderstood just like when the Tales of Vesperia actor said it was coming to Wii.

It would be nice if it were true though. I've never played the first Bully.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
I wouldn't call this an announcement till we hear something from Rockstar. Even if the musical composer said that, it could be misunderstood just like when the Tales of Vesperia actor said it was coming to Wii.

It would be nice if it were true though. I've never played the first Bully.

It may seem llike not being the most "reliable" breaking news, but what else would he confuse it with? Bully was already released to all 3 major companies. There's no chance of another Bully port, odds are.

Anyway, you should play the first one on the Wii. It's like GTA but a little more humorous and much less violent. The Wii port is really good, so I highly suggest it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass