ROM Hack Discussion Bug pokemon sword update 1.2.0 old save

silien3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

I use sxos 3.0.2 fw 10.0.4 I have try everything when I launch it puts me loading with switch at the bottom right endless and does not want to launch the games the only method is to delete the save so that it works everything worked on the previous version I tried the new pkhex to redo a hand with my nofunctional save still the latter reads it well by

I specify that I no longer know how to go back to 1.1.1 the console forced the update for games preventing it from playing in the old version anyway if it needs a way to make it work with the latest update

the old save weighs 1.44mo the new start again weighs 1.50mo i think it needs a converter or other if someone has an idea

sorry english i use google translation

Last edited by silien3,

silien3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
reset switch setting to factory , you can use 1.11 version

why that would solve the problem it is the backup of the games that I want to recover which worked with the update 1.1.1 of the games but not the 1.2.0

I do not want to lose everything either and to take advantage of dlc you must necessarily 1.2.0 so a method to make everything work without me losing anything will be the best

silien3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
good thanks to the .bak that I do not always delete from pkhex I knew how to recover an old save I only miss 3h I am save I succeeded in recovering a save or I lost only 3 / 4h of games I am save

thank you all the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.