Browser crash after open it

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by zerov25, Aug 23, 2016.

1. zerov25
    OP

zerov25 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2010
    So a really short knowledge of events: My 3ds in the past created a second sysNand account, leaving my old sysNand in pc with backups of the files (folders and sysNand), in that time I also had this browser error and the only solution was to update the 3ds to the last FW, it solved but I lost all my apps and nintendo data.

Today I could use the browserhax again, done the downgrades to 9.2, done the menuhax thing and then restored my old sysNand data. Got all my apps back and so BUT somehow I have the same browser error and the entry point to menuhax gonne.

Basically now I don't have a chance to get the browserhax or even resolve the issue with the browser since I don't really know what's causing it. Anyone knows a solution for this? I do own a copy of ORAS and SSB but that's basically it.

2. cravas

cravas GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 30, 2016
    Portugal
    Oeiras
    What is your full version?

And what error does the browser have?

3. Thaulos

Thaulos GBAtemp Regular

Aug 24, 2016
    Bedfordshire
    Clean your sd card as it happened to me in a similar case, old entrypoint files tends to crash the browser, also try cleaning the history, cookies and clear the save data.

Another way is to format your 3ds which fixs the problem

4. zerov25
    OP

zerov25 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2010
    Sorry for the late reply:

The only fix was to update the 3ds so is "fixed now".