Hardware Browser crash after open it

zerov25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So a really short knowledge of events: My 3ds in the past created a second sysNand account, leaving my old sysNand in pc with backups of the files (folders and sysNand), in that time I also had this browser error and the only solution was to update the 3ds to the last FW, it solved but I lost all my apps and nintendo data.

Today I could use the browserhax again, done the downgrades to 9.2, done the menuhax thing and then restored my old sysNand data. Got all my apps back and so BUT somehow I have the same browser error and the entry point to menuhax gonne.

Basically now I don't have a chance to get the browserhax or even resolve the issue with the browser since I don't really know what's causing it. Anyone knows a solution for this? I do own a copy of ORAS and SSB but that's basically it.

Thaulos

Trophies
XP
Country
Clean your sd card as it happened to me in a similar case, old entrypoint files tends to crash the browser, also try cleaning the history, cookies and clear the save data.

Another way is to format your 3ds which fixs the problem

zerov25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the late reply:

Clean your sd card as it happened to me in a similar case, old entrypoint files tends to crash the browser, also try cleaning the history, cookies and clear the save data.

Another way is to format your 3ds which fixs the problem

The only fix was to update the 3ds so is "fixed now".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo