Homebrew WIP BrowseNX - Web Browser launcher (Source)

DiJornios

DiJiorno
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E4A1A351-5867-4FD3-92B5-F67911873F67.jpeg
Got it working but it doesnt seem to play videos as of yet, I wanna watch cartoons but Im using YouTube just as an example

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2D78C277-71E7-4931-AAE6-93D803EBF8C7.jpeg

Reactions: Ty_

Disharmony16

~DooM-BringeR~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 156281 Got it working but it doesnt seem to play videos as of yet, I wanna watch cartoons but Im using YouTube just as an example

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 156283
It doesn't work, maybe it's a problem of sx os Stealth mode dns, You should add 90DNS to your WiFi config and disable Stealth mode, so you can get videos working.

Last edited by Disharmony16,
Reactions: alkar and crc32

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried to install with DZ tinfoil after enabling unsigned code and entering the "Konami code" that lets NCA signature checks be bypassed. doesn't install properly and fails to load the icon and then doesn't run and gives an error. am running Kosmos Atmosphere 6.2

Reactions: crc32

crc32

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tried to install with DZ tinfoil after enabling unsigned code and entering the "Konami code" that lets NCA signature checks be bypassed. doesn't install properly and fails to load the icon and then doesn't run and gives an error. am running Kosmos Atmosphere 6.2

Make sure you're using the latest version. If so, try a different title manager? And you may need to run it then reboot for it to work correctly.

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is great news! myself and another dev could use this to make our tools work directly from the switch so no need for computer :) good work

Reactions: crc32

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@crc32 Hi crc32, is it possible to patch the "A system update is required before you can proceed" prompt? For some reason, whenever I try to launch the nsp, it gives out a prompt telling me to update. Once I cancel, it closes the application... I'm on v6.0.0 btw

Thanks

BlackTSQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
@crc32 Hi crc32, is it possible to patch the "A system update is required before you can proceed" prompt? For some reason, whenever I try to launch the nsp, it gives out a prompt telling me to update. Once I cancel, it closes the application... I'm on v6.0.0 btw

Thanks

Just go one page back. What you are looking for is gagOrder ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment