XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/568014/#post-9109927

If you search/looking for new Threads it appears like this and if you click on it you come to his User Profile.

Ohne T666itel-1.jpg

Thank you.:)

Reactions: AmandaRose

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
He entered a blank space in the title when he created the thread, so it looks like nothing is in the title.

Not a bug, you're just clicking on his profile page when you go to click the title ;)

EDIT: If you see it now, it has a title other than a blank space, so should be just fine

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He entered a blank space in the title when he created the thread, so it looks like nothing is in the title.

Not a bug, you're just clicking on his profile page when you go to click the title ;)

EDIT: If you see it now, it has a title other than a blank space, so should be just fine
Well doing that should be against the rules or something. I can't even enter the thread on my phone due to a lack of title lol.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.:)

I did not know this is possible to create an new Thread Title without an "Title"..:D

Reactions: AmandaRose

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Well doing that should be against the rules or something. I can't even enter the thread on my phone due to a lack of title lol.
Yes you can, just click the time of last post (ie "35 minutes ago" or "Today at 7:10AM"), this opens the thread to the last post made without having to click the title.

But as I noted, I changed the title so it's "fixed"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.