Hacking broken black ds

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ds dropped, i have another by the way. It still charges, everything is in tact, screens are fine, but it just wont turn on. I dont know if its just the switch not connected right, or an on board issue. Anyone have any clues? or what the best thing i should do about this.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Check the battery, it needs to be charged and touching the contacts. Also, the power switch should spring back in position.

2. Does the power light and either of the screens flick on for a millisecond? This is a diagnostic, and will tell you what screen is broken.

3. If the power doesn't flick on, then it will be hard to fix, if you have your warranty you could send it in for repair, if you don't, then you could open it up to see if you can spot the problem.

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the power switch springs back into position, but when i try to turn it on the screen does not flickr at all nor does the light turn on. The only time the light comnes on is the orange one when i plug in the charger. but even if i charcge it it doesnt turn on still.this might mean something. If not i dont wanna pay 70 buxx for a repair when like 40 dollars more can get me a new one. i dont have the tools to open this up nor am i familiar with the insides.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc