Hacking Bricked Wii

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the instructions on post #6 of that thread and that didn't work. I also got each game save file on the Wii by playing it for the first time on the new Wii. I used Savegame Manager MOD and the saves won't show up.

For example I went to copy Super Smash Bros. Brawl save. The file directory is sd:/savegames/0001000052534245/data. There are 9 files in the data folder. Collect.vff is the biggest file of all at 14.1MB. I assume that is the save.

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under location of Extracted NAND Dump, I have C:\Users\Name\Desktop\Wii NAND\nand-extracteda.
Under Destination for Game Saves, I have C:\Users\Name\Desktop\Wii NAND\nand-extracteda\title\00010000. Anything I'm missing?

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Under location of Extracted NAND Dump, I have C:\Users\Name\Desktop\Wii NAND\nand-extracteda.
Under Destination for Game Saves, I have C:\Users\Name\Desktop\Wii NAND\nand-extracteda\title\00010000. Anything I'm missing?
I would change the second path to a folder called "savegames" on the root of your Wii SD card. Savegame Manager GX will recognize it that way.

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I open Savegame Manager r113 (which is where I created the saves under). It recognized my data but it won't copy them. I do have a game save for each game that I want to copy.

A New Revolution

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? I'm sending the Wii back. The Wii I bought is used (the one that works that I'm currently working on). My save data keeps disappearing after the sixth one. Amazon will give me my refund.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂