Hardware Bricked Wii Help?

RicKy_310534

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
11
Country
United States
I had a Wii which was 4.2 Soft modded, I decided to use Wad manager 1.7 to install Pokemon Rumble.
Using USB Loader GX 3.0 to load it, I decide to use Ocarina cheats. There was a code that was labeled something on the lines of "One-Hit Kill"
I use this code whilist starting the game over, the game forces you to lose, but before the match started, it made it a staticy noise, then bricked my wii.
If I turn it on, it turns itself off again within one second, sometimes, if I wait, it'll stay on, leaving the blue disc-drive light on.
I don't know what to do, am I screwed?
 
Haha, I'd share, but since my wii is bricked, I can't exactly tell you what the code is
But the code is called "One-Hit Kill", or something like that.
 
I don't know how or if it is possible to fix your wii.
But there are some questions which might help more knowledgeable people.

Do you have a NAND backup?
Do you have Bootmii installed as boot2?
Do you have prii/preloader installed?
 
I had a Wii which was 4.2 Soft modded, I decided to use Wad manager 1.7 to install Pokemon Rumble.
Using USB Loader GX 3.0 to load it, I decide to use Ocarina cheats. There was a code that was labeled something on the lines of "One-Hit Kill"
I use this code whilist starting the game over, the game forces you to lose, but before the match started, it made it a staticy noise, then bricked my wii.
If I turn it on, it turns itself off again within one second, sometimes, if I wait, it'll stay on, leaving the blue disc-drive light on.
I don't know what to do, am I screwed?
well (not to troll) you got a fancy paper weight


or (if paper weaghts are not your thing) you can use bootmii to run a wad of the wii menu
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted