Bricked wii - help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by odrakir1, May 1, 2009.

1. odrakir1
    OP

odrakir1 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2009
    Mexico
    Hi all

I think I bricked my wii [​IMG]
    I have no idea how this happened because everything worked at the beginning and then little by little things started to fail. I checked a lot of topics and I did search, but I haven't found a problem like mine.

This is what I have:
    firmware 4.0 updated through waninkokos update
    preloader 0.29
    I think I have the latest version of the homebrew channel

I did all this updates the first days of april, and set preloader to openthe system menu on boot.
    Everything was working fine for a couple of days, I was able to see the wii, menu, play original games, play backup games through gamma and the usb loader

Then I started having problems entering the wii menu, I got black screens, and I rebooted and sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not. But most of the time it worked. The I started having this weird error screen:
    [​IMG]

But like before, it sometimes appeared and sometimes not.
    So I changed preoloader to start directly in the homebrew channel.
    It worked fine for a ouple of days. Then I started getting a new error but now on loading the homebrew channel
    [​IMG]
    but it was teh same some times, it appear and sometimes I was able to use the homebrew channel normally

And now I can't use neither!! I am always getting the homebrew channel error when trying to load it, and when I try to go to the system menu, I get a black screen after the security and health screen

I have no idea why is this happening, the only things I have been installing this days are waninkoko's cIOS36 updates.

Do anybody have any idea of what can I do?

Thanks in advance for any help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice