FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ars25 said:
well if thats his case he should by a savmii even though i dont know where to buy one
laugh.gif
This would be too easy, if the system menu or the system menu IOS is missing, the wii is dead. You know that a savemii is totaly shit? Every gamecube controller can do the same!

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I do an unbricking service. I will remove the nand chip and program it externally. I have unbricked well over 200 wii's. As anyone on this site will tell you, I am the man to send your wii too if you don't want to purchase an infectus or if you don't have shit for soldering skills and tools.

Unfortunately, if your wii has a samsung nand flash chip then it MUST be removed from the wii's motherboard to be able to program it. That requires a hot air station.

joker@

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have preheaters,hot air stations so i think thats not problem with resoldering into.It will be my first Wii so im wondering can be done by infectus2.And there is any tutorial how to use infectus and software for it?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope you can fix your wii! Yeah IOS 60 next time you try to update a wii to a new system menu install any needed IOS and patch it and test it before installing the system menu that uses that IOS. It's really a dangerous thing to jump in blindly. I've bricked a couple of wii's messing around with system menu and the system menu IOS. but that was before SNEEK ect came around. Fortunately I always used protection such as bootmii boot2 when messing around with IOS or system menu.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Too bad a lot of these issues were caused bc of Wanky's ignorance. I honestly feel that he should pay part of the repair costs for any wii or PS3 that I repair. I really hope that guy just leaves every scene and never looks back. He has done enough damage. Although people may say that he has done a lot of good for the scene, but most of it was out of luck for him and not out of knowledge. In the end, other people could accomplish what he has done in a safer manner and he does not give a damn about who he screws over whether it be an end user or a game developer. He just wants the fame.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can agree in many ways. His works has in some ways been very good but the part that get's me is his willingness to simply put things out there tell people to use it knowing that it's just a brick waiting to happen.... His update tools are a classic example of that. I am greatful for some of his contributions but at the same time I very much agree that he should be held resposible for the many I mean MANY bricks his software has caused!

joker@

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure was installed ios60 but somehow something went wrong so...anyway its time to bring back it to live.One more question about updating system via internet with soft mod on it,if i do this this will install latest system menu mean 4.3.But aswell delete whole soft mod,and there is any chance that update via Nintendo servers may brick console once again ?

joker@

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And one more I have working nand backup do i need still donor nand.bin and whole procedure of injecting keys etc?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
If you have a NAND dump form YOUR wii, then you can flash it to YOUR nand and your wii will work. You can not use a donor dump from another wii without converting it, and that has it's issues by itself.

joker@

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one more question it's possible to upload whole 512mb nand backub into wii nand by "Infectus nand flasher" cause im trying with other wii but no success flasher starts on 0 end on 138412031 so its only 133 mb still a lot to upload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-