Bricked Wii. 4.3U. NEED HELP. D:

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by EarlAB, Jul 25, 2012.

Jul 25, 2012
  1. EarlAB
    OP

Banned EarlAB hon hon titty croissants

United States
    I've had my bricked Wii for ages now. Bootmii has been installed as IOS. 4.3U. I got SaveMiiFrii running, but don't know what else. I'm sure update data won't fix it, nor will an autoboot disc. I've burned MMM_(IOS_256).iso or something from HacksDen to a DVD-R, but it never loads. In order for it to boot, I'm assuming my precious Wii-Wii needs a modchip to go and have fun with the lady discs. Am I right?

2. mauifrog

Member mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

United States
    Black screen at boot with working savemiifrii could possibly be a bad bluetooth module. I don't know what the wii is doing or what happened to it as you did not say. But if the wii is bricked for no known reason, it could be hardware related. If the bluetooth module was bad the wii would boot to a black screen, savemiifrii would load the recovery menu, games would load to a black screen if you had a modchip to load them.

So you could-
    1- try to replace the bt module for about $10
    2- buy a modchip and try to load a game, specificaly super smash bros brawl pal and load smash stack pal.

The wii should be fixable. I would start with the bt module, unless you know you bricked the wii in some other way.