Hacking Bricked R4i 3DS cartridge from www.R4ids.cn

ResonKinetic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a R4i 3DS Wood cartridge and my ds was turned off during an update. Now it's "bricked" and won't be recognized by my 3DS or any other Ds console I have. I have a second WORKING R4i 3DS Wood cartridge now because I heard you could fix a broken/bricked/whitescreen one with a second working one. I've done a ton of research, but I can't seem to find anything that works. Again these cards are from www.r4ids.cn.

Could someone please help me? I'm very concerned and want to have my original one working.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put the Wood kernel on the micro sd card with the newest firmware update and boot it all up on the working cart and initialize the update file BUT BEFORE you start the actual update, by pressing the "A" button, switch the bricked card into your DS Lite, taking out the working card (You must use a DS Lite or an original DS because the power wont be cut off to slot-1 when you remove the card. If it did, the actual slot-1 power would reset, and we don't want that! Nintendo made this change after the DS Lite). Anyways, this will reflash your bricked card's flash ram. You do not need to switch the micro sd card when you switch out the bad card for the good card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...