Tikifg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi guys,

I have a 3DS RED that i tried to update to 9.0 with cia files through devmenu. All cia's imported correctly but after reboot it gives me a black screen. Anyone can help me out? I have a NAND backup

Cheers

Tikifg

Flayim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bricked then u need a nand mod. Send your 3ds to someone in your country that's trusted on this forum. if you do that you can restore your nand backup.

Flayim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also try to boot it without the sd card and gateway3ds inserted, The safe boot method IIRC will update your 3ds to latest version (or is that the recovery mode?).

Tikifg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok, hardmodded my 3DS, get the bootrom 8046 error code, but pc doesn't recognize SD card?
Anyone any ideas?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
could i get the site/name of store you got it modded at? could be useful if i ever brick my own 3ds. we're both from belgium.

as for your problem, i have literally no idea sorry. gluck!

Tikifg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Somebody I know soldered it; it is his first time but is soldered according to a nanpinout I found. Used external SD card reader; still no luck :(

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Somebody I know soldered it; it is his first time but is soldered according to a nanpinout I found. Used external SD card reader; still no luck :(
ah i see. you didn't connect it directly to your computer did you? i heard if you do it fries your NAND.

D

Deleted-355425

yeah I did... :( not good? I read that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

canstock10381834.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk