Hacking Bricked 3DS XL

AndrewDaM9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Recently, I tried to install a9lh but along the lines, I ended up bricking my console (hard and permanent brick, it would seem) by installing CIA files to upgrade from 4.2.0-9u to 9.2.0-20u on my sysnand, I thought I was on emunand, but was mistaken. I think I entered the GW menu and booted into sysnand with emunand features. After powering down the console, the light is on forever and the screen is black. I have a dumped nand.bin, but I don't know if that would help and I have already tried a couple of tricks to unbrick my 3DS. Is it this way permanently or is there a way to salvage this?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a new motherboard on eBay. It'll pretty much cost the same as having someone do a hard mod for you. Except, you won't have to wait forever to get it. Also, it's pretty simple to replace as long as you're careful with the ribbon/flex cables.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a new motherboard on eBay. It'll pretty much cost the same as having someone do a hard mod for you. Except, you won't have to wait forever to get it. Also, it's pretty simple to replace as long as you're careful with the ribbon/flex cables.
Wait forever? Lol, my turn around time is a week door to door in most cases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill