• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

BREXIT [Poll] vote!

Should the UK leave the EU?

• Yes

Votes: 129 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 215 62.5%

• Total voters

Phantom64

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Heh, one of our populist parties yesterday changed a writing on their site without saying anything... earlier they said people have the right to choose to stay in the EU or not, they changed it with "we need a better Europe, we'll change it from the inside" or something like that XD
OMG TRUE. I literally died. M5S? :^)

Reactions: Aurora Wright

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ClyzNekWgAAUTgn.jpg

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That post of yours has summed it all up perfectly.

x51dv6.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They people who lost are sat thinking, how the hell did we lose? we are always right and know best for everyone else and always have?! derp derp derp.
And here I secretly enjoying my Schadenfreude.
(but perhaps you will get that the other way around)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dont be sour, we may give you back the Falklands now the people have taken charge of the UK.
Hahaha. Perhaps, I find that not realistic but who knows. What I'm sure of is you have willingly decided to make your future harsh as hell and you don't realise it.

PS: Would also Gibraltar go back to Spain? /s

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I just discovered something

Only 72% of the total UK population voted, and to constitutionally pass a referendum like this there needs to be at least 75% to represent the total population. So technically it wasn't even a legal decision

D

Deleted-355425

Also I just discovered something

Only 72% of the total UK population voted, and to constitutionally pass a referendum like this there needs to be at least 75% to represent the total population. So technically it wasn't even a legal decision

not sure where you read that shit, its who ever has the higher % lol.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait really?
HALLELUJAH
Yeah, there's a group trying to nullify the decision on that basis currently (or at least so says my dad, who practically lives in Germany 4 months out of the year and likes to stay updated on European politics. I'll try to find a source on that in a bit)

D

Deleted-355425

Yeah, there's a group trying to nullify the decision on that basis currently (or at least so says my dad, who practically lives in Germany 4 months out of the year and likes to stay updated on European politics. I'll try to find a source on that in a bit)

So the germans are trying to stop us leave the EU? im not really sure what it has to do with any of the countries in the EU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Which is about as fun as it sounds.