just updated to 23 and stuck forever at the nintendo switch logo until I removed gen2Anyone tested my gen2 fork on HOS23? Do I need to recompile it?
just updated to 23 and stuck forever at the nintendo switch logo until I removed gen2
Members-only download
Try this one
this one is goodMembers-only download
Try this one
Anyone tested my gen2 fork on HOS23? Do I need to recompile it?
Post automatically merged:
gen2 fork interface changed so the version has been incremented.
View attachment 593364
Need 0.16 have 0.16. The old Breeze should be looking for 0.15 so it would be mismatch.
You need to get the old switch\breeze\gen2_19.zip
Yeah worked!!
Not every field in a Klass instance get to be used. Is that your question of the zero? When the game create an instance of a Klass the default may be 0 or it may be not initialized. I have seen many fields that has rubbish in Klass instance that are good. Klass is like a premade form, it is nice and good but you don't need everything the creator of the form put in the form.Blades & Battles,
using search maps, it could find the Lives addressView attachment 593398View attachment 593399but, not the Life (HP) address? the offset and string are correctView attachment 593396View attachment 593397
Also mod could mean extra life and you have 0 at the moment
Last edited by TomSwitch,
I meant the string for Life matches exactly the same as when using class fieldNot every field in a Klass instance get to be used. Is that your question of the zero? When the game create an instance of a Klass the default may be 0 or it may be not initialized. I have seen many fields that has rubbish in Klass instance that are good. Klass is like a premade form, it is nice and good but you don't need everything the creator of the form put in the form.
Also mod could mean extra life and you have 0 at the moment
but search maps did not find the address value that is != 0
Do you mean you were able to find an instance of "ModCharResources" with life !=0 but the tool can't?I meant the string for Life matches exactly the same as when using class field
but search maps did not find the address value that is != 0
found hp address > class field > BUP.ModCharResources <Life>Do you mean you were able to find an instance of "ModCharResources" with life !=0 but the tool can't?
Unity > Build map, field >search maps > Life > BUP.ModCharResources <Life> > Open, it did not found the hp address, only found 2 results with value 0
Members-only download
See new feature in action
Post automatically merged:
found hp address > class field > BUP.ModCharResources <Life>
Unity > Build map, field >search maps > Life > BUP.ModCharResources <Life> > Open, it did not found the hp address, only found 2 results with value 0

Subclass coming soon.
Post automatically merged:
Last edited by TomSwitch,
this game Kings Blade unity x11902, il2cpp x55Members-only download
See new feature in action
Post automatically merged:
View attachment 593461
Subclass coming soon.
Post automatically merged:
can not find anything with Search maps
on class field hp is Health 0x43b4000043b40000 Arcade Normal, MaxHealth
hi TomMembers-only download
See new feature in action
Post automatically merged:
View attachment 593461
Subclass coming soon.
Post automatically merged:
On beta 123.07 there is the old name in the memory explorer which you can copy "address to A" and the other is "value to A"
on 123.07 is it call "copy address" and "copy"? if that the case it not work for me like it use to.
example red is address i want to copy the value, and the blue is the address i want to copy the value




Joker developer use herostats on enemy too, so you have to save to candidate and get hit to know which one

I think this is one of those game that don't have good pointer. I don't like the names of the Klass involved in this chain

ASM is very easy
Almost everything you want to hack is there.
[Breeze beta123.08 King's Blade 1.0.0 TID: 010032A025C8A000 BID: 766B43F7723F7114]
[hp]
04000000 023B52E8 BD403000
04000000 023B52E8 14D3A851
04000000 0589F42C BD403400
04000000 0589F430 BD003000
04000000 0589F434 172C57AE
Post automatically merged:
what you copy is in the paste buffer, can paste anywhere you can use keyboardhi Tom
On beta 123.07 there is the old name in the memory explorer which you can copy "address to A" and the other is "value to A"
on 123.07 is it call "copy address" and "copy"? if that the case it not work for me like it use to.
example red is address i want to copy the value, and the blue is the address i want to copy the value
View attachment 593560

Last edited by TomSwitch,
got it thanks,View attachment 593561
View attachment 593564
View attachment 593562
Post automatically merged:
copy to keyboard, then you can paste anywhere you can use keyboard
there is another thing with keyboard. im using actual keyboard to type, it gota kind of double skip
example:
in the "search manager" when i did search in between A and B after edit A if i press enter on the keyboard it will go straight to "start search" but if i use controller it okay just back out and let me edit B or choose to search
in "bookmark" and "candidates" after "edit memory" on the actual keyboard enter it change the value also "toggle freeze memory" again with the controller it okay
there is more scenarios basically when using the actual keyboard it did a skip, if you not using keyboard it okay i just use the controller to enter/ +
@dsrules I found a good chain, will change Breeze to find it.
[Max SkillPoint P1]
580F0000 06DDAF60
580F1000 000000B8
580F1000 00000000
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 00000018
580F1000 00000000
780F0000 00000058
640F0000 00000000 43C80000
Anyway I am planning to add a small pc tool to allow user to use pc to enter into the breeze's keyboard.

Coming soon to your PC. Use your mouse and keyboard to control Breeze
[Max SkillPoint P1]
580F0000 06DDAF60
580F1000 000000B8
580F1000 00000000
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 00000018
580F1000 00000000
780F0000 00000058
640F0000 00000000 43C80000
Post automatically merged:
You mean enter works outside of the keyboard? That was a feature I added a very long time ago, I can take it out. Nintendo's keyboard applet don't have this problem? I notice this recently too, so maybe Nintendo's don't have this problem. Or maybe I seldom press enter.got it thanks,
there is another thing with keyboard. im using actual keyboard to type, it gota kind of double skip
example:
in the "search manager" when i did search in between A and B after edit A if i press enter on the keyboard it will go straight to "start search" but if i use controller it okay just back out and let me edit B or choose to search
in "bookmark" and "candidates" after "edit memory" on the actual keyboard enter it change the value also "toggle freeze memory" again with the controller it okay
there is more scenarios basically when using the actual keyboard it did a skip, if you not using keyboard it okay i just use the controller to enter/ +
Anyway I am planning to add a small pc tool to allow user to use pc to enter into the breeze's keyboard.
Post automatically merged:

Coming soon to your PC. Use your mouse and keyboard to control Breeze
Last edited by TomSwitch,
ur keyboard is very nice and fast it have this small bug, and with nintendo keyboard it does not have the problem. either way it just small thing no big deal@dsrules I found a good chain, will change Breeze to find it.
[Max SkillPoint P1]
580F0000 06DDAF60
580F1000 000000B8
580F1000 00000000
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000010
580F1000 00000020
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 00000018
580F1000 00000000
780F0000 00000058
640F0000 00000000 43C80000
Post automatically merged:
You mean enter works outside of the keyboard? That was a feature I added a very long time ago, I can take it out. Nintendo's keyboard applet don't have this problem? I notice this recently too, so maybe Nintendo's don't have this problem. Or maybe I seldom press enter.
Anyway I am planning to add a small pc tool to allow user to use pc to enter into the breeze's keyboard.
Last edited by pspmaster,
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 214
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 307
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 217
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 101


















