Hacking @Brawl+ players

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiPower said:
Are there any bugs in Brawl+, any minor or major glitches? I'm asking because Gecko OS 1.9.3 may have fixed some bugs:
http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,3228.0.html
I heard that it was a bit picky about some Items, but I guess this was fixed...because I never experienced any problems so far, everything is fine here. (Brawl Updatifier)

BionicSonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The issue lately with launching Brawl+ is that no matter what, 1.9.2, 1.9.2b or 1.9.3 would always crash with a Code Dump (or at least we'd get reports that it'd do so), so we had to rely on Gecko 1.9.1 because that is the only one that works at the moment without any crashes. =\

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Also code dumps here, tried with the updatifier, tried the rev 12 version of it, DVD, DVD IOS222, USB IOS222, all 3 code dumps.

Only thing that works is the channel from smashboards but when I try to play the story mode it gives an error and tells me to remove the disc and power down the Wii, this also happens if I just watch the intro(combo section) and when I play through the game and short before the ending.

This would be nice if GeckoOS 1.9.3 fixes this problems.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
WiiPower said:
Are there any bugs in Brawl+, any minor or major glitches? I'm asking because Gecko OS 1.9.3 may have fixed some bugs:
I heard that it was a bit picky about some Items, but I guess this was fixed...because I never experienced any problems so far, everything is fine here. (Brawl Updatifier)
Brawl+ wasn't made to be played with items in the first place. Brawl+ was made by gamers that were let down by how crappy of a game Brawl is, so they made it so that it would be more "competitive". Regular Brawl is too slow and lacks technical skill beyond belief. In competitive gameplay, items are not used. Although I can't imagine why they'd be a problem in Brawl+. I've never experienced any code dumps in the last 5 months I've been playing Brawl+

BionicSonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
WiiPower said:

Well, the reason why some items wouldn't work (Captain Falcon's Final Smash being one of them) was because of a glitch with the Throw Modifier in B+, which is not in the Beta.

QUOTE(G0dLiKe @ Nov 26 2009, 10:16 AM)
Also code dumps here, tried with the updatifier, tried the rev 12 version of it, DVD, DVD IOS222, USB IOS222, all 3 code dumps.

Only thing that works is the channel from smashboards but when I try to play the story mode it gives an error and tells me to remove the disc and power down the Wii, this also happens if I just watch the intro(combo section) and when I play through the game and short before the ending.

This would be nice if GeckoOS 1.9.3 fixes this problems.
Rev12 causes code dumps, earlier versions haven't for me.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
BionicSonic said:
Rev12 causes code dumps, earlier versions haven't for me.

Yeah but other versions before rev12 wouldnt allow USB loading, right?

I am using a burnt copy of the game, this is my main handicap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs