Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi guys, I downloaded the DVD5 version of Brawl (4.07GB) and I decided to check before I try it.
I heard that people got the duplicate channels problem from updating to 100%, questions about it:
1. Is this problem do a problem in the future? My question is, can I be sure that this problem is harmless?
2. I heard another rumor, sound silly but I still wanna check, that the Wii's DL support on the DVD-ROM of the wii, is this true?
I have Wii with "wiikey" (never updated it, I can't play SMG as well) 3.1E (PAL)
and I ask for answers before I put the brawl DVD5 copy.

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
why won't I be able to play?
I didn't heard of anyone that got Error 001, I don't think that copy-protection is in, because it's a 2nd Party game, not 1st like SMG, so that's why I concider there is no new copy-protection. for the record, I tried the config disk and I did put region override ON.
As I asked on the duplicate channels, I asked, if you get those channels, does your Wii ruined? I mean, can those channels harm you? and thank you for remind me that, does that update can do something for PAL users? I didn't heard of any accidents too, so I guess it's OK.
right?

D-loader

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, patched the iso with WiiPatcher to prevent the update, and deleted the rar files
wacko.gif
is there anyway way to re-enable the update?

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
SMG = Made by Nintendo
Brawl = Made by Nintendo

Smg = 1st party
Brawl = 1st party.

Not so hard to understand.
Oh god,
Lemmie explain, first party means "developed by:" not publish by, that both of them published by nintendo, but Brawl wasn't developed by nintendo, but by HAL labertory, and SMG developed by Nintendo EAD, that's nintendo. but HAL is connected to nintendo by some contract, so it's 2nd party.
Please answer my questions...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs