1. Madikan

Madikan Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Thanks ! But does it changes the stats with it ? Because being lvl 99 is pointless unless you have the stats that go with it...

2. GbaTempNews

GbaTempNews Member
    Newcomer

France
    Yes of course, the stats are those of a lvl 99, eg: HP +/- 7000 according to the selected class and without equipment. The jobs are not affected.

3. Madikan

Madikan Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Well, that's all I wanted to know, thanks !
    Btw, did you find Yew and Edea's offsets yet ?

Last edited by Madikan, Feb 28, 2016
  4. ChaosJester

ChaosJester Member
    Newcomer

I used JK's save manager, and just edited my bytes to the same as yours but still crashing.

I also changed all my jobs and saved, restarted the game with no effect. Though it only seems to crash when I go to set support abilities, 2 of my characters say "Empty Slots" without a number next to them, but the other 2 say 0 and I can move down to them without it crashing so it must be something to do with that. Might just need to wait till someone finds all the offsets for support ability slots :/

5. b3l14l

b3l14l Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Got the same bug that ChaosJester have. Use the hex editor for village and max pg , worked perfectly. HOWEVER , it seems that there is something wrong, because each of my 4 character have 0 support skill point. So i cant use any support skill, that completely break the game. waiting for your help until that, i wont touch this game anymore ^^

royr719 likes this.
  6. buda81

buda81 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    if you're only using the villager and PG, then you should be fine. making any changes to the jobs seems to crash my game. also the village offsets crashes my game if used before the village event happens. I've since switched over to NTR and it works great.

7. ukee

ukee GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    From my previous try with Bravely Default, offsets for jobs and some others are kept in 2 places, so if you edit only one of the offsets and not its corresponding one in another, it will result in a crash, but sometimes it works for whatever reasons.

8. GbaTempNews

GbaTempNews Member
    Newcomer

France
    - for those who have a problem with the skills tested with this "offset", it has solved the problem during my tests.

- as said buda81 "NTR" really seems to work well

Last edited by GbaTempNews, Mar 3, 2016
  9. buda81

buda81 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Chompcraft

BD2CAPCAP file

9,999,999 CP
    offset 03

7F969800

Last edited by buda81, Mar 1, 2016
  10. GbaTempNews

GbaTempNews Member
    Newcomer

France
    - Thanks for the info buda81, but the offset is 04 and max value is FF C9 9A BB. ;)

- Update Here

Last edited by GbaTempNews, Mar 3, 2016
  11. MrGoldenWeek

MrGoldenWeek Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

The pg worked for the US demo. I tried the cp and it did'nt appear to do anything.

Last edited by MrGoldenWeek, Mar 18, 2016
  12. vishmarx

vishmarx Member
    Newcomer

i only used the village and pg ones and now my characters have 0 support slots..i also know for a fact that the pg one caused this, since i have a save with just the village .

royr719 likes this.
  13. royr719

royr719 Member
    Newcomer

The money hex it does change my money to max and is not crashing my game, but I do lost my skills

14. Shirako

Shirako GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Does anyone know the offsets for any of the jobs

15. luxandark

luxandark Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Curious if anyone has actually done any work with save editing the US version. Are the offsets the same as the EU one?

16. Shirako

Shirako GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i can confirm this is true, gateway/ar3ds codes don't work from different regions though

luxandark likes this.
  17. royr719

royr719 Member
    Newcomer

Yes, the offsets are working good in the US game

18. Kaeruno

Kaeruno Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Since I'm finding grinding for the max job levels so boring it's put me to sleep the past 3 days now, do we have any idea how to edit them all to be max on all characters?

19. dope92

dope92 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Alot of this is gonna be trial and error for the next couple of weeks while people datamine for all the values in a hex editor

The US version dropped just last week. so making an editor is gonna be a bit. At least we have some values for money, chompcraft, colony, and levels.

The rest we will have to grind while we wait for the vales to be found by someone who doesnt care about their save fie lol

20. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

United States
    To those with issues related to their support or job slots and menus freezing, please be sure you are overwriting the values and not adding them into the file. Many Hex editors will have both an INSERT and OVERWRITE mode. If you INSERT you shift other values into the wrong spots and your save file ends up larger than what you started with. Make sure you are either in OVERWRITE mode or you delete the previous values that were there before putting your own in.

Edited my save for PG and Villagers using CTRXplorer, experiencing no issues.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Bravely, Offsets, Second