Gaming Bravely Default

Axel Killer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not a fan of FF cause i never played it hard core really and I didn't like bravely demo, my girlfriend also didn't like the demo and she got the game like me. We can't stop playing it its the best game of 2013 and I've read that the sequel is in the making so it will be a big thing and sqarenix made it and alot of people say its better than FF so I'd say yes you'll like it :)
its alright its kinda long tho lol

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in Fort Worth Texas, arguably one of the largest and busiest cities in America, and I absolutely struggle with enjoying Streetpass and Local Multiplayer features. I can be away from home often for 8-10 hours and still come home with no street passes, let alone a streetpass for the actual game I wanted. Since Streetpass works in sleepmode, you can never tell if you're around fellow 3DS users, and the ONLY people I physically see with a 3DS in their hands are 7 year olds with Nintendogs, and what luck, I didn't brink my 3DS into work that day, so no streetpass for me. If you're like me and buy games on Day 1, you're often among the 1st a fewest that have that game, and you get bored of it and stop playing before it gets the chance to reach other players, not that it matters because as I said before they're 7.

The only time I got streetpasses was when I worked at Walmart and brought my 3DS everyday. I would average 0 to 3 streetpasses a day, most days being 0.

Dang that sucks, though can sort of relate. I'll bring my 3DS with me when I go shopping or to Doctor appointments, and only time i can consistently get passes is when I pass a school bus :/

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm at 45h, just started chapter 4 (out of 8).

I find the difficulty not very well set in this game, I have to do a lot of leveling between each events.
I often have the encounter rate set to x2 (+100%), and to go even faster, I'm playing in easy, with all my characters set to Brave x4 to win on the first round, and with battle speed x4. It's still long to level up to catch boss's difficulty.

The game is fine and funny to play, so it's not boring.

I have all the jobs up to chapter 4.
I'm missing only the summonings. (I tested to battle one, I died on first round lol. I'll come back at Lv100 u_u)

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
how do you get summer job spells? i know the owl guy gives you it but he murdered my whole team in one blow xD is there any order i need to go? cause i know there is one for each summoner spell.

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
well tbh you cant expect that the graphics look amazing since the 3ds sucks at it anyway. The demo doesnt do the game just thats been said by many people. the graphics are snappy and in a way different which makes the game unique. the job system brought something new that no other game brought and the story is amazing lots of enemies characters have personalities and the whole game is voice acted. you can even set that you don't have to press A all the time in conversations you just set it to auto and itl do it for you. you can even set the random encounter rate how often you wanna run into battles. like i said the demo is bad but the game is amazing.

edit:
And anyway the demo is just some random side quest that has nothing to do with the game. The real story is the key which makes you not stop playing the game

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I like the graphics style.
It's the same as 4 heroes of light on DS. (as it's a sequel)

What I find boring is the battle system (always set to auto, except for boss) and the exp/leveling.
I usually use brave 4 times on my two main damage dealers but boss battles i battle by myself.
The graphics are amazing plus i love the zeppelin free roaming the map :)

Nachtoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wondering... How long IS this game exactly? Sounds like plenty to do in it, I just don't want to drop the money for it if I'm not going to enjoy it. I haven't played the demo, was pre-warned to avoid it since it was horrible.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't figure out how to add villages by upting the data. How do I do that?

Also, anybody wants to be friends?

Whoops, found it already.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've been wondering... How long IS this game exactly? Sounds like plenty to do in it, I just don't want to drop the money for it if I'm not going to enjoy it. I haven't played the demo, was pre-warned to avoid it since it was horrible.
reported around 100H

I'm currently at the start of Chapter 4 (out of 8), Lv57, 45h00
I guess I'm midway from the end based on chapter number.
or maybe the next chapters will be shorter. I guess I'll play at least 70H.

Reactions: gamefan5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: anybody here?