Gaming Bravely Default

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ahhh i had money id buy it and keep it for future might be worth something since bravely default 2 is on the way as well if it sells good we might see a new franchise :)

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, i thought this didn't come out for another week. Though best buy shipping it, might as well be haha.

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What jobs did you choose dude? I completed it in 39 hours and got everyone around level 80, I dont know how you guys struggle so much with this game.
i wouldnt call it struggle i for example explore and train and change my jobs all the time. im enjoying it i dont like to rush through a game.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What jobs did you choose dude? I completed it in 39 hours and got everyone around level 80, I dont know how you guys struggle so much with this game.
Oh, because taking time with the game, doing all the subquests, lvlng them up (including all class jobs), (basically not rushing through the game), is struggling? Please.

DarkKnigh_t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That is for the EU version. Don't know if they aren't usually different between regions, but would like to know the NA one myself also. But I will be picking up my copy soon anyway.
now i forgot about that if i remember lugigis mansion has different firmware versions so we wont know about this until it comes out

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Games sold out everywhere around me so looks like I'll be downloading it as usual.
Normal copies sold out? It's everywhere here in NYC. In fact, Nintendo world have the sold out collectors copy. It's limited to 1 per person but I got 2 by going in the morning and then again in the evening :P

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing it for about an hour and a half. So far, I am really enjoying the battles and the music.
I'm using Tiz as a monk and Agnes as a White Mage. (Because those are the only 2 jobs I got so far, lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte