Gaming Bravely Default

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the ar database have the collector edition ar cards up yet or will they get them up someday in the future?

Does anyone have access to the mammon nemesis? I've been hoping to have one show up in my village, but it hasn't happened yet? If anyone does and could set it up to send I'd be most grateful.
I do if any one want to add me feel free though I only got 29 more spots left

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[
] So I powered grind while I was watching TV, had a team with summoner as subskill, extra xp, stronger summon, and post battle MP regan. Farmed the room just before the Earth Crystal, going from 63 to 99 in less than two hours, which I thought was nuts, and actually un-expected. So I'm thinking to myself, I'll just power through the previous bosses I was whining about right?

Well all was well and good until I got to the team of mages... I been at it an hour now and I can't seem to find a working strategy :( [
]

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else feel that the background music at the city of the Demo version of Bravely Default is equal to a music on Tales of the Abyss OST (at least the 3DS version)? I can't figure it now exactly which one of them, but they really sound alike.

(Sorry if it was already discussed. Didn't read the whole topic.)

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone else feel that the background music at the city of the Demo version of Bravely Default is equal to a music on Tales of the Abyss OST (at least the 3DS version)? I can't figure it now exactly which one of them, but they really sound alike.
)

The theme that plays in Luke's mansion is somewhat similar to this, if that's what you're thinking of?

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.