• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Brave now gives 10 ads per hour!

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a lot of ads on my Brave (Beta) on Android per hour and sure feels far more than just ten, not that I'm complaining.

Last month I got 4k BAT.

Folks tend to get upset when they get no ads and that's due to their location and even country.

Also, Brave has set a restriction on Uphold/Gemini of four devices per account so careful if you register more than that. It is easy tips so I see why they set this limitation, but could've been at least ten devices (or six.. something other than only four).

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4k BAT? So you actually can get substantial amounts from Brave? I always thought it was a minute gimmick. But I assume @Marc_78065 is using multiple instances of Brave so that might explain it.

How much on average does one get anyway for light browsing per month?
I'm using Brave Beta on Android and seems they're sending it directly to my Uphold account than deposit on the browser, so that's much better.

It depends on one's location how many ads you can get, really. I read a guy got 6k BAT, that's not bad for doing nothing.

I'm currently trying out CryptoTab Pro (sideloaded a cracked apk) for mining BTC on my Android devices. Hopefully something good comes out of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-091738(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20211110-091738(1).jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 40

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY