Hacking Brand New Here

The Hypnotist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I plan on helping out these forums by sharing my knowledge but I have few questions.

Where can I find a Jump Ultimate Superstars save file (and other save files)?

How come when I run certain homebrew they don't work, I've been trying Wolfenstien and Quake for ages. I have an R4 with a 2GB Sandisk card. When I run Wolfenstien it tells me to create a save file, then I see a picture for like half a second and some error about not having 3-d files appears or something like that. Something similar happens when I run Quake. I tried reformating my card, where should i put the homebrew? The system file? As a whole new folder? What gives?

Thanks a lot guys!

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course I plan on helping out these forums by sharing my knowledge but I have few questions.

Where can I find a Jump Ultimate Superstars save file (and other save files)?

you can get them at gamefaqs.com, but for JUS, it's an easy game and you should just play it. It's fucking awesome. In some cases, it's okay to be a lazyass (see naruto: shinobi retsuden), but this is not one of those cases.

How come when I run certain homebrew they don't work, I've been trying Wolfenstien and Quake for ages. I have an R4 with a 2GB Sandisk card. When I run Wolfenstien it tells me to create a save file, then I see a picture for like half a second and some error about not having 3-d files appears or something like that. Something similar happens when I run Quake. I tried reformating my card, where should i put the homebrew? The system file? As a whole new folder? What gives?

Thanks a lot guys!

First, you must have the newest kernel. Second, you should follow the instructions that the creator of the app gave on how to set it up. There is probably some sort of running info folder you're supposed to have. This happens in many cases. I put off using DSO for a long time becuase I didn't want to have this folder, but someone gave me a (pretty obvious) solution: just switch the folder to hidden using the computer. Well, you can actually do this using DSO as well... pretty ironic, huh?

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And look up the Jump Ultimate Stars translation thread in Game Hacking NDS. Tis cool.

And just for your future reference, try to avoid making topic titles that say like, "question" or " I need help". The mods and admins kinda don't like that.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp!

By your name, I assume you're DaHypnotist from GameFAQs.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1