Hacking Brain Training , More Brain Training

rwilts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok , after a week of use I am stuck.

Everything else is working well BUT both of the above fail to load. They stop at the 'Fail to create save file' point. I have tried installing a different sourced ROM , REFORMATING , DMA Off/On checked the .sav for .SAV and still they wont work.

Sight training works fine,

These two games are one of the main reason i got the cart in the first place so any help would be appreciated.

rwilts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes i accept that but on reviews its marked as working, so why isnt mine? Can anyone else confirm that they have it working?

rwilts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Didnt work,
error im a now getting is fail to load save! There is a save file below the rom file but it still odes not work.

Skin lovely though.

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You'd said that you had it working for a week... have you been able to play both Brain games with it before?

If yes, your saves might be corrupted. Try deleting both saves and try. You lose whatever progress you have done but such is the risk of 'free' games. It happens once in a while across all flashcarts, that's why it's imperative to backup your saves to PC every so often.

If not, then try redownloading both brain games, your ROM might be corrupted.

Or try the US versions. You get one or two games that are different (ie the coin gme in BA2), but they are pretty much the same...

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Always remember to safely remove the MicroSD card from your computer or data corruptions can happen which often result in things like this (loss of save files).

Make sure the save file has a lowercase ending, or was it uppercase? I'm not sure, try both. Never mind, I just read the first post properly
tongue.gif

And the person who said that you shouldn't expect good compatibility from a cheap flashcart is an idiot, ignore him. The TTDS is just as a good and better than many more expensive carts (DS-X anyone?)

rwilts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the advice , to clarify I have had the TTDS working for a week with no issues EXCEPT these two games. I have tried downloading new versions of the roms and unzipping with different programmes but still have the same problems.

To be honest though , where ever i aquire the roms they appear to be copies of the same programme. ( But then they would wouldnt they !)

When i get a chance I will back up my other saves with Romulator wipe card again and re install , but I am not confident.

Sudden thought , could i aquire someone else working sav file place on card and then reset the personal details

I know i am going on but , I have just deleted the .sav file on the card but when i boot up the interface is showing the second Brain training icon ( that i took to be the .sav location ) still there , and then gives the cannot load error.
Can someone clarify , does the TTDS show a 'save location' even without the actual .sav file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: