Boyfriend Forced His Girlfriend To Eat An iPhone!

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brian Anscomb, a 37-year-old patent lawyer and dickhead of the week, supposedly "force-fed" an iPhone to his 23-year-old girlfriend in an attempt to make her eat it. That's, like, really not cool man. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

The 'stuffing an iPhone down his girlfriend's throat' incident happened this past weekend during an argument the two had on the Upper East Side of New York City. Anscomb's lawyer denies the allegations but Anscomb's girlfriend suffered bruising and cuts on her mouth. We don't know the full story but my god man, how bat shit crazy do you have to be to make someone eat an iPhone?

It wasn't the first time Anscomb escalated an argument by doing something to a phone either. Earlier this month, he had allegedly broke his girlfriend's cellphone in half when she tried to call the cops. This guy must really hate phones.[/p]

arrow.gif
iSource

arrow.gif
iMain Source

iThink this must be the freakiest iNews ever!!

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
That is fucked up and funny at the same time.

It made me remember when Sora wanted to force Kairi to eat a star

262178_180925858637035_100001588672378_500873_980641_n.jpg

Wait did i get it wrong

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe she should have left him when she had to call the cops. I don't want to say she deserved it, but...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM