Boy imitates Naruto, Dies

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that was on the local news a few days ago. They called the show "Narutoo" though.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL, THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR IMITATING NARUTO......

what an idiot..
tongue.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
JacobReaper said:

what an idiot..
tongue.gif

First of all, he didn't bury himself. His 16-year-old stepbrother did it. And second, that is not what you "get" for imitating a cartoon. You do not "get" to die for that. A child died by accident. There was no justice in his death. Grown men murder people and they "get" to live. A little boy and some friends make a mistake and you think he got what he deserved? Sheesh, YOU are the idiot, and for that you "get" my figurative boot up your ass.

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is really sad... I don't think the show is to blame though, its simply an unlucky tangent of children's that bore unlucky results.

JacobReaper said:

what an idiot..
tongue.gif

You should mind that you aren't on 4chan right now, you aren't anonymous, and I believe you will get heat for this comment, you insensitive prick.

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
theclaw said:
No, wrong. It is stupid. You can't be insensitive to sheer idiocy.
Hmm, I didn't know that we judge 5th graders the same as fully-grown, mature adults.

Damn that gives me an idea, we should give toddlers forks, and leave them in empty rooms with electrical sockets! Yeah!

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
theclaw said:
No, wrong. It is stupid. You can't be insensitive to sheer idiocy.
It's hypocritical for a human being to criticize other's idiocy especially when he/she is quiet possible MUCH older than this individual. Every human has their idiotic moments, and it's what separates us from perfection/divinity. I seriously feel for the family of the poor boy. He lacked the maturity to think before he acts, which is infact, perfectly excusable for someone his age.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Poor kid
frown.gif

I remember hearing one time that these two children were imitating Mortal Kombat - and one stabbed the other and killed him.

These TV Shows and video games are harmful to these kids. Damn
hate2.gif

@Jacob and theclaw - you guys are douchebags. When you were a kid - I'm sure you tried to imitate your favorite cartoon, comic book hero, etc. This is a kid we're talking about. Not someone old enough to "know better." That's pretty fucked up to say, and pretty insensitive too. Go crawl into a cave and die
dry.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A boy died in a sand related incident. Also, the family's cable network carries Cartoon Network which has a show that has sand in it. So we blame the show that we don't even know how to pronounce. That's our news for this morning. Tonight, are kittens the cause of the ebola virus? Find out tonight at 11.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
who hasn't been, or helped bury someone in the sand?
happened pretty much every time I went to the beach as a kid, although it was never head first...

I doubt anything will come about from blaming naruto, if it was a video game- probably.. but people haven't been made scared of anime yet.

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not that hard to imagine some kids doing this, they probably thought he could keep a little space around his head. Come on, everyone was ten years old or younger there. I'm sure you've done more stupid things as a kid, only you didn't die of it.

Omg, a pastor who's happy that someone donates their organs? There is still hope for evangelical America apparently.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10