Bowser the Amputee

pocchama1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been seeing people get their platinum rewards left and right. Now today I finally found the package this morning by my door. You can imagine how happy I was.
So there I sat holding my ? Mark Block contemplating whether to keep it unopened as a collectible or open it and place it around my house. I decided to open it.
It's a good thing I did.
bowser_the_amputee_by_pocchama1996-d32rvq3.jpg
Now my question to you is, should I send this back to nintendo for a new one, or keep it as a manufacturing error collectible?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed, send it back. Although I would say that, I never understood why errors are collectible. There was a copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in my local Oxfam shop for a rather ridiculous £75. No word of a lie. It was a rare misprint version. But what I want to know is why something that's a fuck up is worth more than a perfect version. Seems daft to me.

Besides, I'd hardly class this as collectible. Anyone can recreate it by simply pulling Bowser's arm off. So it wouldn't be worth anything.

pocchama1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Besides, I'd hardly class this as collectible. Anyone can recreate it by simply pulling Bowser's arm off. So it wouldn't be worth anything.

This is what I was thinking but i dont know how the arm looks were you to just tear it off like this. So this could very well be rare to some people.
Anyways I do think im gonna send it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1