Homebrew Bought DSiWare on the wrong 3DS...

• Thread starter PaiiNSteven
  • Start date
  • Views 892
  • Replies 3
P

PaiiNSteven

OP
What do? Basically I really fucked up and made myself into more of a conundrum than usual.

- I have two different NNIDs going on each 3DS (if I sign out then I would format my nand, which is no bueno.) However, my theory is is that if I delete nnidsave.bin I would be able to sign into my other NNID, could someone confirm this true before i do something stupid?
- Is there possibly a way to edit the save from my N3DS (the one with the dsiware)? I'd be willing to buy another dsiware title to get it to work. I know TWLSaveEditor exists, but I read it needs another game to be bought to edit save data.

Thanks guys.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
What do? Basically I really fucked up and made myself into more of a conundrum than usual.

- I have two different NNIDs going on each 3DS (if I sign out then I would format my nand, which is no bueno.) However, my theory is is that if I delete nnidsave.bin I would be able to sign into my other NNID, could someone confirm this true before i do something stupid?
- Is there possibly a way to edit the save from my N3DS (the one with the dsiware)? I'd be willing to buy another dsiware title to get it to work. I know TWLSaveEditor exists, but I read it needs another game to be bought to edit save data.

Thanks guys.
Twlsaveditor can only modify cart saves. Dsiware games have their saves on nand and can only be reached with arm9 access currently.

P

PaiiNSteven

OP
Twlsaveditor can only modify cart saves. Dsiware games have their saves on nand and can only be reached with arm9 access currently.
Wow, really? I assumed it was only twl nand apps that did that. Ill just do a system transfer and wait a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb