kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey guys, I just bought a legal copy of COD:BO yesterday. When I tried to played, it gave a blue screen showing error 002.
I've a softmodded wii. When i tried opening with usbloader, it loads for awhile, then stuck at the 'loading...' part of the game

Please advice

Thanks

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Load it with hermes v5.0 or 5.1 with base 57 or wanko's / cIOSX d2x with base 57. That should stop it from freezing at the loading screen

You can install these cIOS' with Modmii

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, Modmii is a computer program. It downloads all the files to your pc then you move them to your sd card and follow the instructions modmii makes for you. Just read the modmii thread it should have all the info.

kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey, I don't quite understand how to continue. They generated this file 'cIOS224[57]-v5.wad'. And I placed it in /WAD folder. Then what's next?
I tried running it via WAD manager :s please tell me what to do next. Thanks

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Open Multi-Mod-Manager (MMM) from your HBC. Select Wad Manager. from the next list select WADS. then select cIOS224[57]-v5.wad. press a to proceed. when its done installing press any button to continue.

Now you just need to select cIOS 224 from your usb loader options for Black ops

If you dont have MMM you can get it from modmii as well

kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, I've WAD MANAGER 1.5, I tried installing by selecting IOS249 when they first ask which IOS version..is it correct?
They said installation complete, but under GAMELOAD of usb loadergx, i can't find 'cIOS 224'. Or i see is IOS..no cIOS

Do i need to do anything before using that cIOS?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try selecting cios 249 thru GX, sounds like you overwrote cios 249 with the hermes cios. Basicly hermes slots are know as 222-224 but it actually doesn't matter where you install them as long as its not lower then slow 200.

You may want to just rehack your wii with modmii and make sure everything is up-to-date and in its "correct" spot
tongue.gif

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Download this Syscheck.. Put it in your apps folder and run it from your HBC. It will generate a report on the root of the SD card. Open it with word pad (NOT Notepad). copy and paste it here

gsaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Ryoku83 said, do a syscheck and post here.

Assuming you want to play it through disc channel as it is a retail disc, chances are you are missing IOS57 - which would be the reason for your error ( I believe this game requires IOS57-v5661 or later ). You can grab that with modmii and install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like my girls like my car made in 2000
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like my products new, not buying a box of condoms (renewed)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You already learned from buying used condoms from the first kid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tyrone said it was barley used
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wonder whatever happened to that ownage pranks guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I dont know why people hate on Starfield, I think its dope. I didn't play it day one, only started it couple weeks ago so maybe they fixed issues with updates already.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft could release a poop simulator and people will say it's shit
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Hold up hooolddd uuupppp, we're less than a week from PM:TTYD releasing and it has not leaked yet? :o Miracles do still exist in this dystopia 🤣
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True. People hated on Fallout 76 at first also, but they still have huge numbers playing online.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is PM:TTYD
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think I played that one
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (i.e. Nintendos' next first party switch title/remake)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meh, I want metroid 4
    I have a refurbished hard drive like 8TBs just use it for movies and music so if it blows up nothing I can't replace lol
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I mean almost every first party switch title of the past year or two leaked at least a week in advance for a while now haven't they?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not all of them, but yea many.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Metroid prime 4 I wouldn't be surprised if that title will be a SwitchU title (here's hoping Nintendo won't go with such a ridiculous name again)
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Hence me saying almost 🤣
    But for photos and OS and my ROMs not risking it on a refurbished drive lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you checked both the brew and 2u sites?
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    But yes I would welcome MP4 too or even 2+3 remaster/HD to hold us over untill MP4
    +1
    Switch 2 Switched at birth
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I check brew almost daily (alongside tinfoil sorted on release date) for new games (and cry because of the amount of shovelware and hentai getting released), am unaware of the 2u site
    Super Switch
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Super Switch