Hacking Bought an R4I-ADVANCE flastcart

allall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I recently bought a 3DS XL which came with OS 4.1. I also bought an r4i-advance 3DS which I know understand is an
c204.gif
acekard 2 i clone.. It works fine but i wanted to know if there are any games as of now that would require me to update to 4.3. I also want to know if since my cart is an acekard 2 i clone if it is possible to update to os 4.3... The carts website is a bit confusing www.r4i-advance.com , it says it works on 4.1 on the banner but if you go to the download page it says 4.3( the may be talking abotu the r4 version) I'm not sure if the r4i-advance is an acekard clone because it works just like my old original r4 ( without wood installed) .. Would love any answers to my questions : )

I posted this in the flashcart/update complation thread but got no reply. I'm hoping making a new topic helps.

allall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually preformed an update... the icon changed from a deep labrynth ( picture of a sword) to something in japanese with a picture of a nes mario....I'm on the fence about updating because i'm not sure if it works with the new FW.

samljer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I recently bought a 3DS XL which came with OS 4.1. I also bought an r4i-advance 3DS which I know understand is an
c204.gif
acekard 2 i clone.. It works fine but i wanted to know if there are any games as of now that would require me to update to 4.3. I also want to know if since my cart is an acekard 2 i clone if it is possible to update to os 4.3... The carts website is a bit confusing www.r4i-advance.com , it says it works on 4.1 on the banner but if you go to the download page it says 4.3( the may be talking abotu the r4 version) I'm not sure if the r4i-advance is an acekard clone because it works just like my old original r4 ( without wood installed) .. Would love any answers to my questions : )

I posted this in the flashcart/update complation thread but got no reply. I'm hoping making a new topic helps.

Dont update, because youll get the latest which is 4.4 (and that card will NOT work on it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1