Hacking bought a system that was in autoRCM and didnt know it.

cadaver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a system online that the person said that it wouldn't power on for a decent price.. tried to power it on and nothing, found out that it was charging slow at 0.41. did some reading on this site and d/l autoRCM and found out that it was in RMC mode...
start autoRCM on PC and inject fusee/hakate
hakate version V5.5.2
system current version 10.0.4
SD card 128GB in exFAT
when i back up eMMC and put it in my computer it wont read it and tells me that it needs to be formatted and i have tried this 2 times to get the file off of the card.
when i choose to HOME and launch in stock it loads up.
when i choose to HOME and launch in Fusee or CFW (sysMMC) or CFW (emuMMC) it will try and load atomospher and it will fail and it says, A fatal error occured when running atmosphere. Program ID:010041544d530000, Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe) , Repert saved to /atmospher/fatal_errors/report_00000000070e945e.bin, Press POWER to reboot.
not sure what i am doing wrong. thank you for taking the time to read this and if you respond.

thank you.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
format your sd card to Fat32 and copy just Atmosphere in RCM push fusee-primary.bin payload see if that works if it does then you can copy hekate and make emummc if you want

cadaver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
format your sd card to Fat32 and copy just Atmosphere in RCM push fusee-primary.bin payload see if that works if it does then you can copy hekate and make emummc if you want
I found another that was a little different than the way i did it before and in the process right now backing up and what not than ill test and see if atmosphere will work.
I shouldnt update my system to 11 right?

thanks for your input and if this doesnt work than ill try what you said.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I found another that was a little different than the way i did it before and in the process right now backing up and what not than ill test and see if atmosphere will work.
I shouldnt update my system to 11 right?

thanks for your input and if this doesnt work than ill try what you said.

if you want but you are also fine updating to 10.2.0 only

cadaver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how does one go about just to 10.2.0? do you have a good page so i can read on how to do this?

thanks for your help.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
how does one go about just to 10.2.0? do you have a good page so i can read on how to do this?

thanks for your help.

you can use google for that or this forum
and dont make new threads theres already thread for that you can install any firmware you want with DayBreak app that comes with Atmosphere just have to download the update you can also google that

GuglioIsStupid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a system online that the person said that it wouldn't power on for a decent price.. tried to power it on and nothing, found out that it was charging slow at 0.41. did some reading on this site and d/l autoRCM and found out that it was in RMC mode...
start autoRCM on PC and inject fusee/hakate
hakate version V5.5.2
system current version 10.0.4
SD card 128GB in exFAT
when i back up eMMC and put it in my computer it wont read it and tells me that it needs to be formatted and i have tried this 2 times to get the file off of the card.
when i choose to HOME and launch in stock it loads up.
when i choose to HOME and launch in Fusee or CFW (sysMMC) or CFW (emuMMC) it will try and load atomospher and it will fail and it says, A fatal error occured when running atmosphere. Program ID:010041544d530000, Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe) , Repert saved to /atmospher/fatal_errors/report_00000000070e945e.bin, Press POWER to reboot.
not sure what i am doing wrong. thank you for taking the time to read this and if you respond.

thank you.
You are able to turn off autoRCM in the Hekate bootloader menu. After you do that turn it off format to FAT32 and put atmosphere (or ReiNX) and use your desired payload (Make sure to put sigpatches in the folder or use sigpatch updater)

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
You are able to turn off autoRCM in the Hekate bootloader menu. After you do that turn it off format to FAT32 and put atmosphere (or ReiNX) and use your desired payload (Make sure to put sigpatches in the folder or use sigpatch updater)

ReiNX is Officially Dead so better Not use that
and ReiNX is technically Atmosphere in a different wrapper with build-in patches

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thanks for your help.
You download a homebrew application that can install firmware updates such as Daybreak or ChoiDujouNX then you download the firmware update itself online. Nintendo Switch firmware files are considered copyrighted content so we cannot link nor help you with that but with the right search terms, they shouldn't be too hard to find. Then once both are on your SD card, you launch whichever homebrew application you decided to use and install the firmware from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...