Not open for further replies.

Shin-Ra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a R4 SDHC (fake R4, the only one I could find in my country) and a 2GB Kingston MicroSD
All games work fine except Castlevania games
In Dawn of Sorrow everything worked fine until i got to the clock tower and a flying enemy appears (cant remember its name). Whenever that enemy appears the character starts attacking over and over again and i cant do anything.
I quit the game and started Order of Ecclesia (great game, btw).
Everything was fine, i got to 60% until i got to a part with a flying enemy called "imp", and the exact same problem happened: Shanoa keeps attacking over and over again no matter what i do.
Did anyone had this problem?
Any tips?
Could it be my cheap R4 or my microSD the problem?
Google doesn't help
I tried with several different ROMs, nothing works
thanks in advance

hacker07.gbh

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use ysmenu. it works GREAT. here is a dualboot ysmenu just download it and put all the files in the root of your card and turn on your ds and it should boot ysmenu. download here -snip-
if you have any questions just ask me.

Shin-Ra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(thanks for the reply)
but

Please ignore this thread
Apparently im really an idiot, it wasnt a bug, the enemy was meant to do that

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
hacker07.gbh said:
use ysmenu. it works GREAT. here is a dualboot ysmenu just download it and put all the files in the root of your card and turn on your ds and it should boot ysmenu. download here URL REMOVED

Arent you the smart one? "if you have any questions just ask me."
Heres a question? Why did Yasu go all pissed off? Because people were hosting his files on other sites. If you're such a guru, why didn't you take this into account.

QUOTE(hacker07 @ Mar 21 2009, 11:44 AM) LOL its okay. you should use ysmenu anyways. It is way more better. It has auto arm7 patch.

Oh and don't listen to this guy. There is no such thing as auto arm7 patch. It just has more support for games, thats it.

Oh and BTW, if you choose to use YSMenu, go here and make your own version of YSMenu, dont use pre-packaged versions.

Oh and that topic also explains the features of YSMenu in more detail.

hacker07

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.greenbookhackers.com
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
hacker07.gbh said:
use ysmenu. it works GREAT. here is a dualboot ysmenu just download it and put all the files in the root of your card and turn on your ds and it should boot ysmenu. download here URL REMOVED

Heres a question? Why did Yasu go all pissed off? Because people were hosting his files on other sites. If you're such a guru, why didn't you take this into account.

QUOTE(hacker07 @ Mar 21 2009, 11:44 AM) LOL its okay. you should use ysmenu anyways. It is way more better. It has auto arm7 patch.

Oh and don't listen to this guy. There is no such thing as auto arm7 patch. It just has more support for games, thats it.

Oh and BTW, if you choose to use YSMenu, go here and make your own version of YSMenu, dont use pre-packaged versions.

Woa Woa Man calm down with the attack. I was just trying to help someone out. I know yasu said that I just wanted to prepack my own and back it up. But I gave him a link so he could use it.

hacker07

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.greenbookhackers.com
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
hacker07.gbh said:

Dude well ysmenu does autopatch it temporally. That is why most people who used ysmenu for gta:cw they just needed the cheat no arm7 patch too. I yes I am right because the r4 and stuff does need an arm7 patch. If you are going to go rip on someone else go do it to an admin.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, im not doing this to hit 500, im doing this so you can
A. Remove the link
B. Acknowlege that YSMenu DOES NOT auto patch the Arm7
C. Only mention features about YSMenu that are listed in the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1